Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can ever go wrong"- Ella Fitzgerald

Sunday, June 13, 2010


{ The Fredricksons }
Up is absolutely the sweetest little movie of all time. I laughed like a little kid and cried like a grown up in love. I also have a not so secret love of balloon.s It was so nice to spend a night curled up on the couch eating take out in sweatpants. The Up movie night was inspired by this lovely and whimsical engagement photo shoot. The couples favorite movie was Up and they used Carl and Ellie's beautiful (albeit animated) love story for inspiration (featured on weddingchicks.com) I couldn't be more enamored with Carl and Ellie, and with Lynette and James' engagement shoot.
I love these!! I'm sure a couple this creative share something very special. And I love this Ellie style collage I found on Polyvore. The sweet country floral looks great with the more upscale accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment