Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can ever go wrong"- Ella Fitzgerald

Thursday, April 22, 2010


... This image makes me so happy. Although I'm not really a city/ hills fan, these pictures make me wish I was. I love and would die to wear each one of their outfits (especially Lo Bosworth's pink D&G dress, center) but that's not what really speaks to me. It just reminds me of the power of girl friends, and how important it is to cherish my friendships and put energy into them because I get so much out of them. I plan on writing about my friends and the way they inspire me and make me laugh (and sometimes drive me crazy) in the future, but for now i'll just remind myself of how much they mean to me.

if she ever reads this, special congratulations to my best friend Wesley, UVA 2014!!!
( an oldie but goodie (3 years)...we definitely need to update our best friend pics!)


No comments:

Post a Comment