Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can ever go wrong"- Ella Fitzgerald

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This is where I wish I was doing all of my work this week... Heading to bed early because I can't look at my books anymore but with big ambitions of waking up early ( 730 A.M early, not Lindsay of Legal Style early :) ) to dive back in! I'm craving my IKEA sawhorse desk and the natural light of my workspace back home ( get me out of this dorm room now!)... but this is what I'm going to be enjoying for the next three weeks instead. The finals flowers from dad definitely do cheer things up a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsten! Thank you for the shout out. My sister's name is Kirsten, too. Lindsay and Kirsten!

    I love your blog so far! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete