Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can ever go wrong"- Ella Fitzgerald

Sunday, May 23, 2010



AMAZING. I honestly don't think she could have looked any better for a summer premiere. Stunning! In preparation for the movie coming out, I've been stalking all the SATC features on the web and in every magazine. I can't get enough. Then I saw this picture of Carrie.....


So gorgeous! I think the fashion in the Paris episodes is some of the best of the series. Season 6 of SATC makes me want to do study abroad in Paris. Too many options! Anyways, Carrie's rainy day chic is so glamorous. Black rain gear, bright red umbrella and super sleek hair even in the downpour. Since it rains WAY too much in Madison, I need to find a look that will allow me to feel put together and polished. Carrie's classic look is the perfect one to emulate. "Carrie Bradshaw Goes To College"...... Hah! While I edited Carrie's style down to a way more comfortable and practical look than she would probably ever consider, I added some sparkles, deliberate logos, and a classic black trench to retain some of Carrie's panache. 50 % Me, 50% Carrie.

Ok this looks nothing like Carrie's outfit, but whatever. I like it! I can still use her as inspiration to look sleek in the rain, and to go to Paris. Love this picture of the girls, can't wait to see the gorgeous outfits and jaw dropping scenery in the movie this week! (p.s. fingers crossed for the return of Aidan!)






1 comment: