Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can ever go wrong"- Ella Fitzgerald

Sunday, May 23, 2010

So nice to be home, in my own crisp white linens and soft bed. My food coma of persciutto wrapped shrimp, tomato feta and orzo pasta salad and brownies. Summer time makes me crave fresh fruit and vegetables and colorful meals. There is nothing better than looking down at a rainbow of fresh produce on your plate. The bountiful fresh ingredients of summer time are inspiring me to take explore and create myself. An early summer outdoor dinner with the girls sounds necessary...
Delicious fresh food and getting outside to exercise in the sunshine make me feel happy healthy and alive. There is nothing better than that.

Strawberry Peached Iced Tea...
Grilled Salmon and Roasted Veggies....

Fresh Berry Crisp...
Back to blogging for real now :) I missed it !

1 comment: