Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can ever go wrong"- Ella Fitzgerald

Friday, May 7, 2010




I'm completely enamored with this movie. Funny babies+ gorgeous sweeping cinematography = movie perfection. I need to see the movie, but I love the idea that four babies from different corners of the globe are still just babies. None better none worse, just equally cherub, smiley and curious. A good reminder that no matter your background the foundations of human emotion and experience are alike, and that diversity in our skin color or belief system doesn't change our ability to find beauty and happiness in the same thing, like a baby's laughter or first steps.

Wishing I could be with my mom today. Happy Mother's Day to the woman who has inspired me and given me so much. Thank you for your constant support and love. Sending lots and lots of "mommy vitamins" your way! See you very soon, <3.

{ photo of the best parents in the world by their # 1 fan }



No comments:

Post a Comment