Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can ever go wrong"- Ella Fitzgerald

Friday, May 7, 2010


"We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it."








There is no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't still be at this school or who I am today if it wasn't for you girls. I know that sounds silly, but so much can change in a year. I don't feel that I have lost any part of me , but you have allowed me to become a better version of myself. I can't believe that just 4-5 months ago I wasn't sure if this was the right place for me. Who knows if later on I will have doubts about Madison being the perfect school for me, but I know right now that I am in the right place with the right people. Thank you for being an amazing support system, great listeners, and inspiring me to leave my comfort zone and make a home for myself here. You are all creative, kind, and too much fun. I can't wait to see what next year holds :) So Claire, Luise, Annie, Alex & Emily I love you girls, and can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me. ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment